Posted on 11 May 2021
Why is My HP Printer Printing Blank Pages?
Fix HP Printer Printing Blank Pages:
When you are taking printouts from your printer and the papers that received an output does not contain any black or color ink. This issue can be easily resolved. It is highly recommended that use the original.
You may also extract your black cartridge and take only the tri-color printer cartridge. You can also check any empty or defective cartridge and change it. Before, replacing the older cartridges with new one and print head is to be cleaned properly.
To Fix this “HP Printer Printing Blank Pages” Issue, Follow the Guidelines Given Below:
Solution: Using the Original HP Cartridges
HP has suggested that you use original HP ink and other provides for the printing. HP will not the guarantee for the refilled cartridges or the non-HP products. You can buy the HP cartridges online or from the HP retailers.
Solution 1: Use Genuine HP Cartridges
HP suggests that you use right HP ink or toner supplies. HP cannot give you the guarantee of the quality or reliability of non HP or reload the cartridges.
If you do not use real HP cartridges, steps might not fix hp printer printing blank pages issue.
Solution 2: Check the Expected Ink Levels, and then Change any Low or Empty Cartridges
Follow the given below steps to check ink levels, and then replace any low or empty cartridges.
Step 1: Checking the Expectations of the Ink Level in the Printer
- Place the plain colorless paper in the paper tray.
- Press the button next to Setup icon in the control panel.
- Open the Tools option and press OK.
- Select the Estimated Ink Levels and press OK.
Solution 3: Use Programmed Tool to Clean the Printhead
- In case, you have printing issues, the Printhead could be jammed. Follow these steps to perform an automated tool to clean the Printhead.
- Put plain white paper in the input tray.
- Tap on the next button to the Setup icon in the lower-left corner of the control panel.
- Tap on the Right Arrow button to select Tools, and then click OK.
- Tap on the Right Arrow button to choose Clean Printhead, and then click OK. Check the print quality on the Printhead test page. In case, the print quality is remain unacceptable, follow the instructions to perform a Second-level clean. You may need to clean Printhead several times to restore optimal print quality.
Step 2: Changing the Cartridges
- Replace the old cartridges with the new HP cartridges.
- Begin the additional process after your printer is silent & idle.
- Take out the cartridge from the printer via opening the cartridge door.
- Contacts and nozzles are not to be disturbed.
- Plastic tape is to be removed.
- Place the cartridges in the printer.
- Put the plain colorless paper in the input paper tray.
- Switch on the HP printer through pushing the power button.
Step 3: Aligning the Printer
- Switch on the printer when you are loading the papers for printing.
- Press the button next to the Setup icon in the Control Panel.
- Go to the Tools section and press OK.
- Select the Align Printer option and press OK.
- Now, the printer will print the alignment page.
- Lift up the lid of your HP printer.
- You will now have to go on with the printed section down. It should be placed on the right-front corner of your scanner glass.
Solution 4 : Determine and then Change the Problem Cartridge
In case, clearing the Printhead did not fix the hp printer printing blank pages issue, follow these steps to determine and change the problem cartridge.
Solution 5: Service the Printer
Service or change your HP product if the issue remains after finished all the previous steps. Get in touch with HP customer support to schedule a product repair or replacement. To verify your warranty status, visit the HP product warranty check.
Workaround: Print in Backup Mode
- In case, you want to print instantly and the quality of the printouts is not a concern, you can print in backup mode.
- If you don’t have an exchange cartridge, you can still print in ink backup mode. Just take off the problem cartridge, and print with the remaining cartridge.
- In case you remove the tri-color cartridge, printouts will be in grayscale.
- In case you remove the black or photo cartridge, the product prints slowly and the colors in the printouts might differ.
These are all possible ways to fix HP printer printing blank pages issues. I hope this information will help you.